Community participation and environmental responsibility are keys to the success of Spanish Mountain Gold and our Project.
Our Project’s location and our long standing corporate practices help us attain high standards in issues related to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG).
- Renewable Power
- connectivity to hydroelectric power to significantly reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- low power requirements (i.e. energy efficient flowsheet + softer ore) in milling process
- Communities Empowerment
- long-term thinking and commitments on ESG issues commensurate with long mine life
- abundance of local labor and suppliers / enhanced local socioeconomic development
- Employment Practice
- decades-long practice of hiring employees from First Nations and local communities
- First Nations & Communities
- cooperation agreements signed a decade ago with all three First Nations bands whose traditional territories encompass the project area
- community open houses commenced a decade ago
- direct and hands-on involvement of senior management in social engagement including First Nations & community consultations
- appointment of a senior executive to exclusively focus on sustainability and indigenous affairs
Community Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free Community Number: 1 (877) 601 3651
Facebook page -- www.facebook.com/spanishmountaingold
No events are currently planned. Upcoming events will be posted and notification will be provided.